Monday, December 10, 2012

This was really good

Ok this was so good,I fixed it today and had to put it up and not eat all of it LOL

1 can cream of chicken
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 1/2 cups of FRESH mushrooms-sliced
olive oil

make enough season flour(I use onion powder,garlic powder,salt,pepper,marjoram)
I floured the chicken and cooked it in the olive oil over med/low heat until done,I added a little water into the bottom of the pan and added the mushrooms to the chicken,covered until the mushrooms were soft.Drain the excess liquid and then I added the cream of chicken and cooked until hot.I ate this with mashed potatoes and green beans.I try not to shrink my mushrooms when I cook them.These were really fat and I sliced them thick.I'm a sucker for this stuff!I've put this over rice,noodles and mash potatoes.

Thought i'd share lol!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful filling meal for a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm ya up that's for sure.We got a blast of that cold air and its brutal lol,needed something for the chill.I can usually come up with some pretty simple meals.We're having chili today.By the way chili with deer meat is excellent.

      Delete