Thursday, March 21, 2013

5-in-1 Pear Dwarf Tree











This book has some really nice ideas for a southwest garden.





>
I hope they turn out as pretty as these but pears lol.





Hubstead always has wanted one of these.So we ordered one and now we got tiny little red looking buds showing up.Well it's worth a try.This what you get when you order a tree.This is a 5-in-1 dwarf pear tree.




Today I had bad news.My ex-husband had a stroke while my son and him were on the road.They are both truck drivers. Fortunately my ex wasn't driving at the time. He is up in Denver Colorado in the hospital from a blood clot in his head. So for my son and him I am praying for a speedy recovery.This of course may be the end of his truck driving days.

I have been reading everyones blogs and wow ya'll sure are excited about spring.I am too.We have been sitting here with the doors and windows open to let some fresh air in.Here we still have that aggravating pollen fron the mesa blowing down this way in this valley.I have been sneezing up a storm.It seems it isn't as bad as it has been in the past spring.Probably getting use to it.Since we are going to be here alittle longer ,I have been looking at these boxes we packed up and trying to decide if I should unpack them and put everything back OR leave them in the boxes and keep adding to them like I have been.It's going to be next March before we get things going.

Well I better get off my duff and get some housework done,I like doing this stuff at night cause it's so much cooler and he's not home lol.











3 comments:

  1. I hope your ex-husband has a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi I worry for my son,he has had to be around alot of people who has passed away.My ex will be fine as long as my son can get him home.Whe my son was ten he found his grandmother who has passed away in her recliner,it was sad.

      Delete
  2. I talked to my son as of today they are still there at the hospital.They didn't know if they wanted to do surgery and knowing my ex he would say no.My son is saying that my ex is talking and can walk so they may let him go home.I kind of worry about the ride back to Birmingham Alabama case it can get bumpy;We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete