Saturday, September 29, 2012

More rain still!



It's gone from being mud to water puddles to an obstacle course to the truck.It's still raining. But no complaints until the grass has to be cut and we start finding critters in the trailer again lol.oohhh Just got a severe alert on hubsteads phone(scared the crap outta me)they have a flooding advisory out this morning.I didn't know his phone did that.He went and got him anew phone and I'm still learning how to use it.

In the meantime,over on the couch I have a sulking dog that would like to go out and I know he does,but,MOM it's raining!I don't want to go out and have to pee in the rain. I promise to learn how to use the commode like you and daddy.I bet that's what he's saying.He isn't budging to go out.Dang dog.

1 comment:

  1. We're getting this rain roo. It let off yesterday but sure greened things up. That is one spoiled pup! LOL!

    ReplyDelete