Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm Excited!

Well found a perfect piece of property.One acre and trees and a garage to convert into a cabin. My brother and sister-in-law are going to go look at it for us. I have already talked to the guy who owns it and it's a good deal. It's also out in the county so I'll be able to buy my laying hens for eggs,and hopefully some goats. definitely a garden but will have to wait til next spring to get moving.I am hoping to do the deal(long distant) but I'm sure it 'll be ok.

I will keep an update so I can let everyone know how it's going. This is what I really wanted to do with this blog.Show from start to finish(well never finish)on doing this.

Keep yer fingers crossed and whatever else crossed LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting news! Fingers crossed and a prayer thrown in for good measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou I have to call my sister-in-law shortly I'll post again:)

    ReplyDelete