Monday, April 22, 2013

What would you Do?

Today I had a man come to the trailer and was asking me about doing some cleaning up around it for 15.00 dollars,said he had to buy food and diapers for his little ones.I told him that it was a short week and I didn't have any money but I could give him some food.He didn't want that.I decided I wasn't going to get in a spot with him and told him sorry I couldn't help.Now the thing of it is this,one I think I have seen him before and two,ever since we got this truck,strange things are going on,like people are paying more attention to us.Geesh we didn't win the friggin lottery.And I didn't see him going to anyone elses house.MMMM


What would you have done?

4 comments:

  1. i do not like being approached by strangers - in parking lots is scary enough, but folks coming to your door is worse. be careful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubstead was here and Orion was right by the gate with me barking up a storm which i knew he had a feeling and didn't like the man.I felt it too.

      Delete
  2. I think you handled it fine :) It was nice that you offered food.,,, dont beat yourself up over it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not,we get people like that in here sometimes.Just have to be careful lol.

      Delete